Saturday 26 January 2013

Positive Thoughts

I'm really enjoying Paint Shop Pro. I used it years ago when I used to use a particular chat room and make avatars. I know only the basics of how to use it, but I can learn little by little, as I need to do. So, I'm finding positive, inspirational quotes and finding backgrounds that I like and putting the text onto them. The pleasure of getting it to look 'right' or to be Virgo friendly (us Virgo's are real perfectionist when trying to create something) is actually stimulating my mind and helping me relax and focus on the positive words and quotes that I'm using. I work for a while on the TN Awareness Day campaign in whatever way necessary and then spend a little time making my own Inspirational Quote designs. I've also been trying to create other designs that we can use for our TN awareness, to either post on Twitter or Facebook, that will try and capture the attention of people.


It's nice to be able to say I'm enjoying something. It gives me some pleasure to see other people sharing the posts and being able to relate to them. If it benefits other people then it is even better, but the main purpose of what I'm doing is to focus on something, to create a finished post and to share it with other people. If it's all I can achieve for a few hours then it's better than nothing. We all have to feel a sense of achievement, whatever it is and however small.


Be prepared for the fact that I will probably be adding lots of my images for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment